Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Description: Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting. Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing Lessens future breakouts Assists in anti-wrinkle actions Benefits: These pads break...
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
These pads break up surface cells to reveal fresh, healthy skin while allowing trapped oil to release and come to the surface. Kojic and Arbutin lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.
We want to make shopping with Melapop Skin Clinic as easy as possible. So we have answered some of the most popular questions below, to make your experience as seamless as possible. How quickly do you ship? Under normal circumstances, Orders are shipped within 3-7 business day of it being ordered, however, during holidays, weekends, and periods of increased volume, processing can take up to three weeks. If you pre-ordered a product, we estimated a shipment within 2-3 weeks. Because of COVID-19 we are experiencing delays that are more than 3 weeks. Once shipped, tracking information will automatically be emailed to you. If it has been longer than 7 days, email email@example.com to get an estimate of the shipping date. Customers with a account may cancel, re-order, or edit their order and information including shipping address on their own directly from their account prior to the order being fulfilled.